Fashion is all about art and expressing what you feel. Join the Streetsmart Blog as we take you through the best of Indian Fashion in Bangalore.
- Focuses on budgets and bargains.
- Showcases different ways to look stylish without burning a hole in your pockets (literally).
- Tries to incorporate real runway trends into everyday life to give an idea on what’s hot.
Looking for Best Prices
- The writer follows the philosophy that fashion is not just about the clothes but about how they make you feel and that lifestyle is not just about the style but about living each day.
- The blog has a very bohemian,mix-n-match feel with a personal touch and an interesting narrative along with showcasing of different looks and hair and beauty tips.
- Videos, Photographs and Personal experiences complement the posts.
- It covers personal style, beauty and lifestyle topics and the writers ensure that the content is high quality.
- The posts are complemented by professional photography which elevates the posts from simply showcasing of clothes to art.
- StyleDrive is steeped in the urban, casual culture and has a wide variety of chic, floaty dresses, patterned tops and offbeat pants and skirts. Follow the blog for cool looks and the best accessory suggestions.
- It is like your Girl-Next-Door’s Blog about everyday fashion, style and shopping!
- The blog keeps on doing miscellaneous activities to make sure that is is a fun, easy read for the audience and it known for its short, crisp posts and relevant images.
- It has also won some awards and been featured for its interesting articles and unique and thrifty fashion sense.
- Of late, it has started customizing its post for its curvier readers and manages especially because Nikita wants to break the misconception that curvy people..
Style Fashion etc
- The best thing about SFE is their outfit posts.They try to incorporate fashion in people’s day-to-day life.
- They give useful tips as to how to wear casuals and how to match up simple things and make them seem interesting.
- Making fashion easier for the common people is their motto and they work tirelessly to make fashion as non-intimidating to the general population as they can.
- This blog covers all the latest trends and does so in the form of pictures. It gives details about clothes and accessories and what to wear with what so that it becomes easier for its audiences.
- An interesting aspect to the blog is that the writer covers different festivals and talk (along with pictures!) and suggests and recommends appropriate clothing and accessories for such occasions.
- Another extra point is that it talks about trends and tips for both girls and guys.